Jarvis Recruitment Group's Junior Sales Academy
Entry Level/Junior Sales Consultant $70,000 - $100,000 First Year OTE
JRG is looking to hire a Junior Sales & Recruitment Consultant
Who are we?
JRG is the collective group of specialized recruitment companies. Our clients range from Start-Ups to Global Fortune 500 organizations, what we all have in common is our passion in the pursuit to drive the highest standards and innovation across each niche sector.
Jarvis Recruitment Group started in 2017 and has come into the recruitment market place as a true Game-Changer. How you may ask? Well, anyone in sales or recruitment knows how grueling the hours, micromanagement, commission structure, and work life balance can be. We have changed that all…
Who we are looking for? :
We are looking to bring on a highly motivated, driven, recruiter who is looking to truly be respected, treated fairly, and rewarded for their work. We are looking for Junior Sales individuals with 0-3 years sales/recruitment or relevant experience. See below for our extensive list of benefits we offer.
· Amazing benefits - Healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, commuter benefits, bike share programs, gym membership
· Work onsite or Remote - work from the office, your home or anywhere else in the world with an internet connection
· Personal Assistants - Admin weighing you down? All Team Leaders and above get a Personal Assistant to take care all of your business and personal admin.
· Casual dress - No dress code, wear what you want
· Bring your dog to work - We love our furry friends, don't leave them home alone, bring them to the office
· Tons of events - Lunches, dinners, vacations, drinks, movies, yoga, runs, retreats... we have lots of events for our employees that wish to take part
· Partners and Families - All of our events are open to your significant other, and we have many events throughout the year where you can bring the family along
· Unlimited snacks & drinks - When you are in the office you can enjoy unlimited snacks and drinks
· Personal Growth - We give each employee time and $$ to spend on personal development, anything you like from cooking classes to photography school, to yoga retreats it's up to you
· Career Growth - Simple, achievable and structured career goals from Trainee to Vice President running your own brand
· Flextime - Work the hours that suit you
We could go on but you should get the idea...
- Goal Orientated
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Reasons to why he/she is actively looking for a Sales Career
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but not Required
Check out our full comprehensive list of benefits on our website, here.
If this sounds like it is the right position for you, please submit your resume below. JRG will reach out to you, if they feel you may be the right fit!